Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pictures Ringworm More Condition_symptoms Does My Puppy Have Ringworm? And Did I Catch It From Him??!!?

Does my puppy have ringworm? And did I catch it from him??!!? - pictures ringworm more condition_symptoms

I have my new puppy, Buster, a little more than a week. I picked up from the Humane Society last Saturday.He Boxer is a mixture of laboratory and 9 weeks and about 9 pounds. Yesterday I had the turn, raised circle on the tummy. I wanted pictures of ringworm in dogs and more red spots with hair loss. Approximately 3 days I had a burning sensation in my right shoulder blade, I could not see and my buddy check it out, there was no room / rash or anything. Today, my shoulder started to itch again, so I looked in the mirror, and there is now a patch of scales in the form of a circle. Is this ringworm? Not me and my dog? How can I get rid of? How? Please help! He has a vet appointment on Thursday for the vaccination of its 2nd Puppy, I waited so long to get it checked?

0 comments:

Post a Comment