Sunday, November 8, 2009

Every Land On Poptropica I Every Time Land Up Changing My IPs In My Laptop In Office And Home.Is There A Solution That I Can Avoid This

I every time land up changing my IPs in my Laptop in office and home.Is there a solution that i can avoid this - every land on poptropica

It is a simple solution .. note the IP address / subnet mask on the IP gateway ur back office.com home.change PC do.log u like ur usually the modem / router isp.and ur changing your IP address to configure What U Like Ur Gateway PC settings.now office.save change the IP address for the UR UR office.after this habit or the IP address of the PC UR change.

1 comments:

theres_b... said...

Access the network properties and click on "Automatic". U can auotmatic method. use in a home, office, and a cyber cafe Internet will never ask you for IP

Post a Comment