Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cervix Position Before Menstruation Im 2-3 Days Away From Expecting My Period Again....?

Im 2-3 days away from expecting my period again....? - cervix position before menstruation

And I've noticed that my position cervix low to medium-high heat and cook. Ive had a baby, and never find anything like it before. My baby was a surprise! This time I'm in controlling the symptoms of pregnancy, etc. I noticed that I was a bit of yellow elastic, CM, my nipples had been sensitive to the touch, and I was very moody.

My main question is what does the cervix should be, before you start your period?

Today is my soft, not hard to fight, and I can really say if it is open or not ... He did not feel loved. I thought id ask to see what other women had their position of the cervix before menstruation, when she became pregnant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment