Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ovarian Cyst Spotting Ovarian Cyst? Severe Abdominal Pain, Spotting?

Ovarian cyst? Severe abdominal pain, spotting? - ovarian cyst spotting

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend, the day that I have (my time has "), then had intercourse using a condom at the time of ovulation. My friend has a bit of fluid outside of the condom and make sure we buy, emergency contraception. A little less than a week later I had some light spotting for a few days. A week later, I began a dull pain in the abdomen on the left side feel. I ignored the pain until I woke up one morning with excruciating pain to the point that I could not get out of bed. This was the 30th. My cycles are usually 28-30 days. I have two pregnancy tests precaution. If both are negative. My mother said she felt something Similarly, if an ovarian cyst at the age of 29 Do you think that it is a cyst or something else? help is welcome

0 comments:

Post a Comment