Sunday, January 17, 2010

Virtual Ping Why Does Network Connectivity Drop When Using Nortel VPN Through Microsoft Virtual Server?

Why does network connectivity drop when using Nortel VPN through Microsoft Virtual Server? - virtual ping

LAN interconnection My Virtual Server works very well (I can ping, I connect with remote desktop), until I to my office in connection with the remote Nortel VPN client. At that time, my local drop connection remote desktop and my LAN is not long and thin virtual server IP address. Ping can not find server.

1 comments:

Skippy said...

I would say that the problems of compatibility between the client (Nortel) and server (Microsoft VPN).

Make sure the latest update of the VPN client. Also, check your firewall settings, especially the firewall software. From my experience can sometimes be a little aggressive, especially when you do something more than the standard browsing.

Good luck!

Post a Comment