Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Make Electrical Tortures At Home How Do I Make Nightcrawler Shocking Rods?

How do I make nightcrawler shocking rods? - make electrical tortures at home

My grandmother take these points into wooden handles, along a power line. These things catch up ROCKED worms. We have to sell. Fun stuff.

Now I have two children, down 10 to 12 years who love fishing and would love the worm.

Now I felt like I was pretty sure my hunting time to them. I remember a bit of jogging once or twice, but not fatal.

I want a safe method, with detailed instructions on how to make these devices to torture. Hahaha!

1 comments:

johnykay said...

It takes two screwdrivers or metal rods, or when a power switch for at least cause.
The idea is to increase the electric current on the ground, rising crawler.
Screwdriver could be, but the metal bars better --- take an extension cord and cut end.Strip woman of about 2 meters from the outer insulation, have 3 son left.Cut green wire. Strip to leave a black and white insulation around 6 inches both.Find 2 metal rods (rods bar working again especially about 2 meter cable) long.Wrap bare wire on each metal rod, d "about 4 cm high and wrap duct tape equipment.
In the package with a ribbon at the top, or some other heavy wood buttons (the son of current isolated)
Saturated with water grassThen the strains in the bottom remain, as far as the son of the insertion of the cord and wait permit.NOW ----- power goes from bar to bar, completing the circuit (wet soil is a necessity, and therefore I "water) and you wear.UNPLUG nothing wrong cable and gather in another area --- .......... needed to repeat

Post a Comment