Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hiking Boots Hurt Ankles Who Are They??????????

Who are they?????????? - hiking boots hurt ankles

I have Ghost twice in my dreams. 1. He was a man who was violent, had brown hair, brown mustash beard and wore glasses, jeans, a plaid shirt, hiking boots and a little above the ankles, was tall and looked into his 30th His brown eyes. His name was Paul Roxford. 2. She was a girl. He had black hair, blue or green eyes, a white evening gown, she looked about 11 or 10 And every time he would raise and afraid to go. They kept saying something over and over again, "Please come HES not hurt me." What does this mean? He named Chloe (I know his name) in my kind of dream me and my cousins (who are 13.16) knew he was there. But seeing as I couldnt ghost. We had a problem ghost in my house, but I had ScenceDreams have become more intense!
What should I do. What do they mean?

0 comments:

Post a Comment