Sunday, December 13, 2009

What Is The Best Hd Stereo Receiver Best Way To Connect My Stereo Receiver To Set Up Home Theatre?

Best way to connect my stereo receiver to set up home theatre? - what is the best hd stereo receiver

The best way to connect my stereo receiver home theater to create?

The following components:

1. 3x HDTV with HDMI connections
2. HD cable box with 1x HDMI port.
3. Combo DVD / CD player with HDMI Output, 1x (DVD is not recorded).
4. 1x stereo receiver with HDMI port.

All components are RCA and optical link also.

I currently have my receiver connected to TV via HDMI port 1, and the DVD connected to TV via HDMI port 2.

How do I connect the stereo receiver to:
1. Channel DVD / CD audio through the stereo receiver?
2. The cable-channel audio through the stereo receiver?

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment